- ActiveGrid achieves high transmission, low haze, and low b* over a wide range of sheet resistances, 10 – 350 Ω/□
- Low-cost alternative to ITO, for applications like touch panel, OLED displays, OLED lighting, EMI shielding, E-paper, LCD and solar cells
- ActiveGrid ink is suitable for any standard industrial coating process
- Coating is performed in ambient conditions and is perfect for temperature-sensitive substrates like PET, PC, COP, and Transparent Polyimide (TPI™).
- ActiveGrid ink is highly durable, stable at high temperature and high humidity, and resistant to chemical corrosion
- Coated film is highly flexible and ductile, making it applicable for flexible products