- Activegrid™ achieves high transmission, low haze, and low b* over a wide range of sheet resistances (10 – 100 Ω/□).
- Low-cost alternative to ITO, for applications like touch panel, transparent heating, OLED displays, OLED lighting, EMI shielding, E-paper, LCD and solar cells.
- Activegrid™ Ink is suitable for any standard industrial coating process and can be coated at wide range of resistivities by varying the coating parameters.
- Ambient coating conditions make Activegrid™ Ink perfect for temperature-sensitive substrates like PET, COP, PC, and Transparent Polyimide (TPI™).
- Coated films using Activegrid™ Ink are highly durable, corrosion resistant, and stable at high temperatures and high humidity.
- Coated films are also highly flexible and fatigue-resistant, enabling formable and flexible products.