We are seeking a Process Technician with an interest in chemicals and materials, a keen eye for detail, and strong passion for working in a fast pace and dynamic environment. The candidate will help in the manufacturing of various specialty nanomaterials under the guidance of the senior scientists/or engineers.
• BS degree in Science related field or Associate degree in Science related field with 1-2 years of experience
• Experience with laboratory equipment such as reactors, temperature controllers, and mixers is plus
• Commitment to excellence and high standards with an acute attention to detail
• Experience with nanomaterials is plus
• Experience with analytical instrumentation such as, UV-Vis, Viscometer, and microscope is desired but not required
• Excellent organizational and communication skills; able to record data, label samples and record observations meticulously and clearly
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Ability to lift and handle weights up to 50 lbs.
• Candidates must have working authorization in the United States
Please email your resume to Dr. Li at email@example.com