C3Nano is currently seeking qualified applicants for the following positions:
C3Nano Inc. has an opening for a Chemist with a background in synthesis, purification, materials and wet chemistry.
Director of Product Developement
C3Nano Inc. has an opening for a Quality Engineer with knowledge of quality control processes, thin film coating, and analytical test methods.
We are seeking a Process Technician with an interest in chemicals and materials, a keen eye for detail, and strong passion for working in a fast pace and dynamic environment. The candidate will help in the manufacturing of various specialty nanomaterials under the guidance of senior scientists and/or engineers.
• Manufacturing and purification of materials and chemicals
• Maintaining accurate records
• Maintaining Instrumentation
• Quality control and analysis
• Inventory upkeep
• Suggestions for process improvements
• Communicating any issues during the process with Sr. Scientists or Engineers
• Implementing and following safe procedures and work environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and safely. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School degree with 3-5 years of experience in a chemical laboratory or Associates in Science related field with 1-2 years of experience
• Experience with laboratory equipment such as reactors, temperature controllers, and mixers is plus
• Commitment to excellence and high standards with an acute attention to detail
• Experience with nanomaterials is plus
• Experience with analytical instrumentation such as, UV-Vis, Viscometer, and microscope is desired but not required
• Excellent organizational and communication skills; able to record data, label samples and record observations meticulously and clearly
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a team member in a multi-disciplinary environment
• Ability to lift and handle weights up to 50 lbs.
• Candidates must have working authorization in the United States